Monday, March 8, 2010

Lesson Learned

A lesson I learned from when I was little was breaking the window in my room. My dad always told me not to be throwing anything near the window ever since i was 6. But this happened at the age of 9, I learned my lesson by always doing chores and having to clean the house and backyard. It was tiering but I always seemed to get it done. Now that I'm older if I ever break something my dad says "Its not getting fixed until you pay for it." So now I always worry about something breaking because my parents won't help me anymore.

1 comment:

  1. I always hated the feeling after I broke something in the house. But I definitely learned my lesson about being more careful. Glad you did, too. And when it starts to hurt your pocketbook, that's when you REALLY learn your lesson!

    ReplyDelete